401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Contributions are tax deferred
- 100% employer match up to 5% of salary
- Fully vested at time of enrollment
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Spring Holiday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- In December & January, staff receive 7 work days off in addition to Christmas Day & New Year's Day.
Annual Leave/Sick Leave
- Annual Leave -11.25 hours per month accrued (225 max)
- Sick Leave – 7.5 hours per month accrued (495 max)
Healthy Workplace Benefits
- Time off for Healthy You! Exam – up to three hours per year (requires supervisor notification).
- Up to $100.00 per year reimbursement for athletic equipment, apparel, or related items
- Up to $75.00 annual reimbursement for organized Walk/Run/Marathon event
- Time off to participate in wellness activities - employees can take up to thirty minutes, three times a week, to exercise by arriving at work later or leaving earlier than usual. Employees should continue to work 7.5 hours per day but shorten lunch periods to allow time to work out (requires supervisor notification and approval).
Professional Development Policy
Benefits to support attainment or maintenance of credentials or skills that are of mutual benefit to both the employee and the Organization, are available for full-time employees who have completed six months of satisfactory employment and prior authorization. Approved job-related courses are those that involve subjects that will benefit the employee in executing present job responsibilities or where it is a part of an employee’s planned development within the organization.
Employee Assistance Program - Cigna
Life Assistance Program services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week with confidential support, guidance, and resources.
LifeLock® Identity Theft Protection
- Sam's Club Membership
- JoS A. Bank Clothier Discount