Phi Theta Kappa’s Disaster Relief Scholarship is designed to help active members impacted by disasters defray expenses that could hinder certificate or associate degree attainment.
- Open to Phi Theta Kappa members only.
- Priority should be given to students who have demonstrated financial need.
- Applying for this award does not guarantee that each member will be selected to receive the scholarship.
- Part‐time, full‐time and international students are eligible for nomination.
- Members must be enrolled at the two-year college in a minimum of three (3) semester or four and a half (4.5) quarter credits through December 2017 to be considered.
- Complete the online application by October 15, 2017, at 5:00 pm CT. Emailed, mailed or faxed submissions will not be considered.
- Scholarships will be awarded until funding has been depleted.
Notification and Award Information
Recipients and their college will be notified by October 23, 2017. Recipients are allowed to utilize the funds to cover educational and non-educational expenses to encourage persistence in achieving their certificate or associate degree.
Questions? Contact Phi Theta Kappa’s Scholarship Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.987.5741.
The application is currently closed. Thank you for your interest.