- Become a Member
- Start a Chapter
- For Senior Institutions
- Powered by Phi Theta Kappa
GEICO Pathway to Completion Master's Degree Scholarship
This scholarship application is now closed and will reopen on Tuesday, September 15, 2015.
Phi Theta Kappa has partnered with GEICO to offer the Society’s first scholarship supporting leaders pursuing master’s degrees. Two (2) scholarships of $2,500 each will be awarded Spring 2015.
Eligibility Criteria, Conditions & Requirements:
- Phi Theta Kappa alumni, having left your chapter in good standing.
- Graduate of a regionally accredited senior institution with a bachelor’s degree.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher from your bachelor’s degree program.
- Currently enrolled full-time in your first master’s degree program at a regionally accredited university with the intention of continuing full-time enrollment through Spring 2015.
- Preference will be given to Phi Theta Kappa members who served as chapter, regional or international officers.
- Application can be made only once; if you previously applied, you are not eligible to re-apply.
- You are ineligible to apply if you hold a previous master’s degree.
Requirements for Disbursement:
- Submit an official transcript from your senior institution verifying a degree line with your bachelor’s degree received and the date you were awarded the degree.
- Submit proof of full-time enrollment in your first master’s degree program at a regionally accredited university.
Applications for the GEICO Pathway to Completion Master’s Degree Scholarship must be mailed and postmarked or emailed by the deadline. An application not in compliance with the eligibility criteria or without supporting documents will be deemed incomplete and, therefore, disqualified. A late application will not be accepted.
Applicants selected as GEICO Pathway to Completion Master’s Degree Scholars will be notified via email and hard copy letter immediately after the judging process is complete. Scholarship funds will be disbursed in Spring 2015. Should you have questions or need assistance, contact the Scholarship Operations Department at email@example.com or call 601.987.5741.