Access to PAM and Collegefish.org will be disabled due to routine maintenance from Sunday, September 21 at 5pm CDT to 7am CDT Monday, September 22.
For Senior Institutions
Representatives of four-year colleges and universities are encouraged to explore the following resources to learn how a collaboration with Phi Theta Kappa will help them to recruit and retain the most academically-talented community college transfer students:
- Designated Transfer Scholarships - Over 700 four-year colleges and universities have established scholarships earmarked for Phi Theta Kappa members. Starting a Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship at your four-year institution will attract the best and brightest community college students to your school.
- CollegeFish.org - Find out how to access contact information of thousands of community college students planning to transfer soon to four-year institutions.
- Alumni Associations - Attract Phi Theta Kappa alumni to your campus by initiating Alumni Associations on your campus.
Annual Convention Opportunities
- Senior College Transfer Fair - Learn how your four-year institution can participate in the largest college fair for community college honor students in the U.S. and Canada.
- Sponsorships - Sponsorship of an event at Phi Theta Kappa's Annual Convention places your four-year college in the spotlight with our members.
- Advertising - Place an ad in the Annual Convention Program Guide for a budget-conscious way to boost your instituition's visibility.