- Become a Member
- Start a Chapter
- For Senior Institutions
- Powered by Phi Theta Kappa
For Senior Institutions
Representatives of four-year colleges and universities are encouraged to explore the following resources to learn how a collaboration with Phi Theta Kappa will help them to recruit and retain the most academically-talented community college transfer students:
- Designated Transfer Scholarships - Over 700 four-year colleges and universities have established scholarships earmarked for Phi Theta Kappa members. Starting a Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship at your four-year institution will attract the best and brightest community college students to your school.
- CollegeFish.org - Find out how to access contact information of thousands of community college students planning to transfer soon to four-year institutions.
- Alumni Associations - Attract Phi Theta Kappa alumni to your campus by initiating Alumni Associations on your campus.
Annual Convention Opportunities
- Senior College Transfer Fair - Learn how your four-year institution can participate in the largest college fair for community college honor students in the U.S. and Canada.
- Sponsorships - Sponsorship of an event at Phi Theta Kappa's Annual Convention places your four-year college in the spotlight with our members.
- Advertising - Place an ad in the Annual Convention Program Guide for a budget-conscious way to boost your instituition's visibility.