- Become a Member
- Start a Chapter
- For Senior Institutions
- Powered by Phi Theta Kappa
2013 Honors Institute: Amenities
All apartments are air-conditioned, furnished and equipped with ample lighting.
Pillow, mattress pad, sheets, blanket, towels, washcloths and bath mat will be provided. Beds are standard twin size. An ample supply of linens/towels is provided. There is no scheduled linen exchange or daily housekeeping service within each guest apartment during a guest's stay.
- High-speed wireless Internet access in each guest apartment. See Guest Guide in apartment for detailed information.
- Cable TV service via cable connection wall jack in each living room. TV and coaxial connection cord not provided.
- One set of shampoo, soap and plastic cup per guest in apartment at arrival.
- Ice cube trays.
- Fitness Center and Library use.
- Alarm Clock (wake up calls unfortunately cannot be accommodated)
- Coaxial Cable
- Desk Lamps
- Personal Items
Here are a few things you may want to bring:
- Alarm clock
- Reading light
- Extra linens
- An extra pillow
- Shower shoes
- Shower caddy
- Radio/iPod/iPad (with chargers)
- Coffee Pot, Cups, Coffee and Condiments
- Plastic hangers
- Travel iron
- Blow dryer
- Ear plugs
- Comfortable walking shoes!
Weather: The weather is, of course, unpredictable, so you need to be prepared for rain; but mostly it will be sunny and warm. The average high daily temperature for Villanova in June is 88 degrees F, and the average low daily temperature is 66 degrees F. All buildings we are using on campus are air-conditioned, and it can sometimes be chilly indoors.
Dress: Dress for all Honors Institute events is casual.
Trash Removal: There is no trash pick-up from within apartments or hallways during the term of stay. Trash from guest apartment trash cans must be deposited into the dumpsters in the parking lot adjacent to the apartment buildings, not the lobby trash cans. Please separate recyclables.
Smoking and Alcohol: Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside of all campus residential buildings. The use of alcohol or illegal substances will not be tolerated during the Honors Institute on the campus of Villanova University. Institute participants found using these substances will be required to leave the Institute at their own expense, and college officials may be notified of their expulsion.
Elevators: Centrally located in each apartment building lobby.
Vending Machines: Snack and soda machines are located in the main lobby of each building.