- Become a Member
- Start a Chapter
- For Senior Institutions
- Powered by Phi Theta Kappa
Associate Director of Application Development
Integration of information technology and marketing designs to develop a highly accessible, usable, responsive, and world class website.
- Develops web pages and interactive projects for both front-end and CMS/server side interactions.
- Creates visually appealing sites that feature modern and user-friendly designs with easy navigation.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Implements social, video, and other interactive media to cultivate social connectivity, interaction, and discussion among website visitors.
- Uses git as a central repository for web content source control management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development or another IT-related field or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience designing, creating, and supporting ASP.NET based web applications (ideally on the DNN platform)
- Extensive experience with web applications and programming languages such as HTML 5, CSS 3, as well as solid understanding of design principles.
- Experience using Microsoft and .NET technology and project based experience with C#/VB.net
- Familiar with enterprise-class content management systems (DNN, Drupal)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, highly creative, strong analytical capabilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.