Corporate Exhibitor Opportunities
Join the nation’s highest-achieving community college students April 19-21, 2018 as they converge in Kansas City, Missouri, at the Kansas City Convention Center for three days of inspiration and fellowship at Phi Theta Kappa’s centennial convention, PTK Catalyst 2018. Approximately 6,000 college students, administrators, staff, and faculty will be in attendance. To learn more contact Courtney Taylor at 601.984.3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $2,000 for non-profit organizations
- $3,500 for corporations and organizations
Exhibitors Will Have:
- Marketplace Booth: A 10x10 booth in the Marketplace, home to the PTK Store, Convention Competitions, and other activities, to provide personal assistance and information to an estimated 6,000+ Convention delegates - students, advisors, and administrators.
- Linked Recognition Online: Exhibitor will have web-based recognition with a link provided to preferred website.
- Waived Registration: Registration fees are waived for two (2) representatives to attend PTK Catalyst 2018 allowing even greater access to thousands of Phi Theta Kappa members, college faculty, and administrators in attendance.
Corporate Sponsor Opportunities
Sponsorships range from $5,000 to $50,000 providing additional exposure and presenting opportunities that complement exhibitors’ goals and budgets. Sponsorships are available on a first come, first served basis.
To learn more contact Courtney Taylor at 601.984.3577 or email@example.com.
|Important Dates to note for 2018’s Annual Convention Sponsorships
|December 1, 2017
||Priority deadline for sponsorships
|March 9, 2018
||Deadline to identify complimentary convention registrants
|April 1, 2018
||Remittance of exhibitor fees due