Friday Night Options
We are excited to host 2019 PTK Catalyst in Orlando, Florida. Friday evening there are no official PTK Catalyst events scheduled. Use this time to network and fellowship with your fellow PTK members, relax, or explore!
NOTE: When planning, please note that both Universal Studio parks will be closed for private events on Friday night from 6:00 pm – 2:00 am and are not an option.
See the sites at Disney World with discounted tickets for after 6:00 pm.
- $65.72 (Gate price is $105). Tickets must be purchased no later than midnight on March 24, 2019.
- Disney Park hours for Friday night are:
- Disney Magic Kingdom – closes at 10:00pm
- Epcot – closes at 9:00pm
- Disney Hollywood Studios – closes at 8:30pm
- Disney Animal Kingdom – closes at 8:00pm
Our official event venue, The Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center has numerous offerings for you.
- Catch some waves at Cypress Springs! The resort’s sought-after pool area has a water park – which is free for hotel guests. The water park features a zero-entry swimming pool, multi-level tree house playground, racing slides, a drop slide and a double FlowRider. The pool area is open 7:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- Feel like a little quiet time? If you are over 18, visit the South Beach Adults Only Pool.
- Dine with new friends! Some of the hotel’s signature restaurants will offer special menus just for PTK Catalyst attendees. Expect a price point of $8-$15.
- Explore the hotel. If wildlife and landscaping are your thing, spend time in the atriums! You’ll see wildlife and plants native to the Florida Everglades, the largest tropical wilderness in the United States. There are alligators, stingrays, game fish, and different species of turtles to observe; there are also opportunities to watch feedings.
- Need to relax? Visit Relâche Spa! These services are top-notch, but do require additional fees.
International Drive is the hub of Orlando, and we will have Uber and Lyft discounts to take you anywhere you want to go!
- ICON Orlando 360 is an area with museums, restaurants, shops, and attractions. Be sure to check out the 400- foot Observation Wheel, which is the largest Ferris Wheel on the East Coast. ICON 360 also features a Skeleton Museum and the Sea Life Orlando Aquarium, which is home to Florida’s only 360º tunnel, where you can watch the sea life swim above, beneath, and all around you!
- Wonderworks has over 100 interactive “edu-tainment” exhibits that challenge the mind and spark the imagination. You have the opportunity to experience natural disasters like earthquakes and hurricanes and participate in challenges where you can test your skills at landing a space shuttle.
- iFLY Orlando is a great option for daredevils! After your training session, skydive in a wind tunnel with safety and flight assistance from a certified instructor.
Disney Springs requires no admission fee, and will have show your badge discounts for all attendees.
- Shop, dine, eat, and be entertained! Disney Springs has numerous offerings. Buy your favorite character gear at the Disney Store, grab a bite to eat at The Rainforest Café, and end your night with live music at The House of Blues. Disney Springs has something for everyone! The Gaylord provides round trip transportation to Disney Springs.