We're looking for a few fantastic SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADORS for PTK Catalyst 2018! Apply by Friday, March 16, at 5 pm CT.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain real-world experience working with a professional marketing and social media team to promote a large-scale event to an international audience. Four PTK members will be selected.
- Great for resumes and for scholarship, college, and job applications
- Public credit when your work is shared on PTK social media channels
- FREE, limited-edition, PTK Catalyst 2018 t-shirt
- PTK press passes and reserved seating
- Special photo and meeting opportunities
To be eligible to apply, you must be a Phi Theta Kappa member registered to attend PTK Catalyst, April 19-21, in Kansas City, Missouri. Your social media accounts must be set to "public" so we can review them. Private accounts will not be considered.
Questions? Contact Marketing & Communications Coordinator Kierra Thomas.