Phi Theta Kappa's Disaster Relief Scholarship is designed to help active members impacted by disasters defray expenses that could hinder certificate or associate degree attainment. This scholarship is currently open to support students impacted by Hurricanes Florence, Michael or Willa.
- Open to Phi Theta Kappa members only.
- Applying for this award does not guarantee that each member will be selected to receive the scholarship.
- Part‐time, full‐time and international students are eligible for selection.
- Members must be enrolled at the college in a minimum of three (3) semester or four and a half (4.5) quarter credits through December 2018 to be considered.
- Student must have been impacted by Hurricanes Florence, Michael or Willa.
- Complete the online application by November 16, 2018, at 5:00 pm CT. Emailed, mailed or faxed submissions will not be considered.
- Scholarships in the amount of $500 will be awarded until funding has been depleted.
Notification and Award Information
Recipients and their college will be notified by December 14, 2018. Recipients are allowed to utilize the funds to cover educational and non-educational expenses to encourage persistence in achieving their certificate or associate degree.
Questions? Contact Phi Theta Kappa’s Scholarship Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.