Report a Violation
Code of Ethics, November 9, 2015
- Promote the best interests of Phi Theta Kappa.
- Preserve the public’s trust, respect, and confidence in Phi Theta Kappa.
- Exhibit personal integrity, honesty, and responsibility in all actions.
- Provide an environment of mutual respect, impartiality, and collaboration, free from harassment and discrimination of any kind.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters deemed confidential.
- Assure independence of judgment free from conflicting interests.
- Ensure that relationships that constitute or could be perceived as conflicts of interest are fully and properly disclosed and that Phi Theta Kappa policies and procedures are followed.
- Comply with the policies and procedures of Phi Theta Kappa and applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Demonstrate appropriate and efficient stewardship of Phi Theta Kappa property and resources.
Conflict of Interest - General , November 9, 2015
Non-Discrimination Policy, November 9, 2015
Phi Theta Kappa is committed to the elimination of unlawful discrimination in connection with all employment relationships, business operations and programs. Discrimination based on gender, family or marital status, race, color, national origin, military or veteran status, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or history, age, disability, political affiliation and cultural and religious backgrounds is prohibited. Membership eligibility is determined by the local chapter in accordance with membership criteria established by the Phi Theta Kappa Constitution and Bylaws. The President and CEO is responsible for implementation of this policy.