Next week, June 20-25, we’ll be coming to you from Wake Forest University and the 49th annual Honors Institute!
We’re expecting a full house — nearly 500 members and advisors will be on site to learn more about the Honors Study Topic, How the World Works: Global Perspectives, and hear from our full lineup of dynamic speakers.
Don’t worry if you can’t be there with us. We’ve got some new, exciting ways for you to follow along from home.
On Social Media
New this year — we’ve invited students like you to take over our social media channels to bring you highlights from the general sessions, Educational Forums and general on-campus life throughout the week.
- Katie Nowlin, Phi Pi Chapter, Lorain County Community College, Ohio
- Tatiana Bowling, Chi Epsilon Chapter, Valencia College, Florida
- Melinda Dourte, Rho Zeta Chapter, Big Bend Community College, Washington
- Courtney Crane, Eta Gamma Chapter, Coffeyville Community College, Kansas
- Lionel Barzon III, Sigma Lambda Chapter, Calhoun Community College, Alabama
Follow the hashtag #PTKHonorsInstitute to keep up with all of the posts.
On The Reach
Check the blog daily for recaps of the general sessions. Later in the summer, videos of many of the featured presentations will be available on ptk.org.
You’ll also find highlights from the Honors in Action Educational Forums that will be held Tuesday and Friday afternoons. And in the weeks following Honors Institute, we’ll look more closely at the individual topics covered in the Educational Forums, so you’ll get the same information that was shared with Honors Institute attendees.
We’ll also be sharing highlights from the special Regional Officer Training Sessions after Honors Institute for those unable to attend.