Phi Theta Kappa has partnered with GEICO to offer the Society’s first scholarship supporting leaders pursuing master’s degrees. Two (2) scholarships of $2,500 each will be awarded Spring 2022.
Eligibility Criteria, Conditions, and Requirements
- Phi Theta Kappa alumni, having left your chapter in good standing.
- Graduate of a regionally accredited senior institution with a bachelor’s degree.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher from your bachelor’s degree program.
- Currently enrolled full-time in your first master’s degree program at a regionally accredited university with the intention of continuing full-time enrollment through Spring 2022.
- Preference will be given to Phi Theta Kappa members who served as chapter, regional, or international officers.
- You are ineligible to apply if you hold a previous master’s degree.
Requirements for Application
- This application must be completed and submitted online – paper applications will not be accepted.
- You must finish this application in one session – there is no option to save your work.
- View the sample application.
- Application must be completed in its entirety – incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Before submitting your application, be advised that the following uploads are required at the time of submission:
- Career Goals Response
- Essay Response
- Letter of Recommendation
- Master’s Degree Program Acceptance Letter
- Transcript/Proof of Fall 2021 Enrollment in Master’s Degree Program
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 1, 2021, at 5 PM CST.
Should you have questions or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Ryan Puebla | William Paterson University | New Jersey
Kaylin Sheppard | University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler | Texas
Katrina Eccles | Walters State Community College | Tennessee
Ihsan Rodriguez | Central New Mexico Community College | New Mexico
Erin Georgia | Jefferson State Community College | Alabama
Carmel Wright | Sacramento City College | California
Bree Eccles | Walters State Community College | Tennessee
Hiep D. Ma | American River College | California
Paul Flumen | Highland Community College | Kansas
Jessica Supinski | Community College of Allegheny County | Pennsylvania
Taren Nance | Wor-Wic Community College | Delaware
Selah Weems | Jones County Junior College | Mississippi
Oluwadamisi Atanda | Queensborough Community College | New York
Heather Herbert | Darton State College | Georgia