Get Certified to Teach Our Course
2024 Leadership Development Studies Certification Seminar
Summer 2024 – Check back for dates!
Ready to Escape the Ordinary?
Lead the escape from ordinary leadership development programs at your institution. Become a certified instructor of Phi Theta Kappa’s Leadership Development Studies curriculum.
At Phi Theta Kappa, we take leadership development in a new direction – one that’s driven by The Humanities. Our program harnesses the power of dialogue-based learning and applies it to a combination of Classic Cases, Leadership Profiles, TED Talks, podcasts, film studies and Experiential Exercises. The result is an engaging, interdisciplinary approach that makes our curriculum accessible and relevant to all.
Who Should Register
- Honors program directors and honors faculty interested in adding an academically rigorous approach to leadership development to their programs
- Student affairs professionals and student group advisors
- Faculty interested in leadership development (any disciplinary background)
- Administrators interested in providing leadership development for faculty, staff and students
- Leadership development professionals
- PTK Alumni who graduated five or more years ago
How Will You Benefit
- Learn how the curriculum employs five distinct learning methodologies proven effective in leadership development
- Experience and facilitate leadership dialogues based on non-traditional leadership readings from the Humanities
- Observe and practice leadership development facilitation techniques
- Heighten awareness of your personal leadership philosophy and facilitation style and strengths
- Discover best practices for implementation