Researching and applying for scholarships can be hard. Check out resources like creating a scholarship resume to compete for any scholarship, review tips on letters of recommendation and score advice for how to make your application stronger. The more you know about how to position yourself for scholarship success, the odds of you receiving a scholarship increase. Learn more here!
PTK Scholarship Application
- Best Practices for Keeping Your Scholarship Application Updated & Relevant
- 2020-2021 PTK Scholarship Application Status
- Spring Cycle Timeline for PTK Scholarships
- 2021 PTK Scholarship Application Overview
- Advice Regarding Letters of Recommendation
- Webinar: Scholarship Insights for Students
- Letter of Recommendation Request Form: Transfer
- Letter of Recommendation Request Form: Workforce
- PTK Scholarship App Deadlines
- 2021-2022 All-USA Academic Team Applicant Guide
- New Century Workforce Pathway Scholarship FAQ
- Financial Need-Based Scholarships
- Tips for Guistwhite Scholarship Applicants
- Tips for Hites Transfer Scholarship Applicants
Tips for Scholarship Applicants
- How to Stay Engaged While Your College Goes Virtual
- PTK Scholarship App Tips from the Experts
- Scholarship Best Practices
- Common Errors when Submitting a Scholarship Application
- Make Your Scholarship Application SHINE!
- 8 Ways to Strengthen Your Letter of Recommendation
- 10 Essay-Writing Tips
- 11 Steps to Creating a Scholarship Resume
- 8 Tips for a Great Scholarship Essay
- 6 Tips for Completing an Online Scholarship App
- 8 Tips for Standing Out
- 4 Things Needed for PTK’s Scholarship App
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I calculate ‘hours completed’ for Question 2 of the Eligibility Quiz?
- How/When will the scholarships be awarded?
- How will I know if I’m selected to receive a PTK scholarship?
- When will scholars be chosen each application cycle?
- What is the difference between “leader” and “change agent” on the application?
- Where can I see the ACCT Membership Celebration video for 2020 New Century Workforce Scholars?
- My recommender wants to provide my letter directly to PTK instead of to me – can they do this?
- I would rather not upload my citizenship document to my application – what are my options?
- I don’t have access to my citizenship document to upload into the application – what do I do?
- I started my PTK Scholarship Application but didn’t finish – how do I get back to it?
- How do I submit my completed application?
- How do I know when my PTK Scholarship Application is complete?
- Which scholarship programs am I eligible for?
- Do I automatically receive a scholarship for being a PTK member?
- I’m active duty military/veteran; will a PTK scholarship affect my GI Bill?
- Citizenship Documentation for PTK Scholarships
- PTK Scholarships vs. Scholarships for PTK Members
- Converting Quarter Hours to Semester Hours
- Webinar – All-USA Academic Team Scholarship Insights for Nominators
- Nominator Email Template – Selected As A Nominee
- Nominator Email Template – Not Selected As A Nominee
- Workforce Nominator Email Template – Seeking CTE Student Applicants
- Nominator Email Template – Reminder to Complete App for Consideration
- Nominator Email Template – Seeking Applicants from Faculty
- Nominator Email Template – Seeking Student Applicants
- All-USA Academic Team Applicant & Nominator Guide