For Students in Production and Event Management
The TEK Productions Scholarship recognizes Phi Theta Kappa members who are majoring in fields leading to careers in production and/or event management.
Eligibility – Students MUST:
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) semester credit hours [or nine (9) quarter credit hours] of associate degree, college-level coursework at the time of application.
- Be an active member of Phi Theta Kappa in good standing.
- Hold a minimum of a 3.50 cumulative GPA out of a possible 4.0 on all college-level coursework at the time of application.
- GPA is evaluated at the time of application, and no courses can be marked as incomplete. Student must maintain GPA until transfer to a four-year college.
- Be majoring in production, event management, theater, performing arts, graphic design, video editing, stage management, or a similar major.
- Be enrolled at least part-time in an associate, certificate, or bachelor’s degree program in the semester following application.
- Hold temporary or permanent residency in the country of the college the student is attending OR must possess a visa considered appropriate by the college.
Please see our Articles Section for acceptable documents verifying proof of citizenship.
TEK Productions Scholarship Deadline
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 1, 2021, 5 PM CST
TEK Scholarship Recipients
|Year||Name of Recipient||Institution||State|
|2021||Ferdinando Castro Gonzalez||Dallas College||TX|