This scholarship honors Gordon Graham, a retired veteran of California Law Enforcement, who is widely known for his expertise in the field of Risk Management in Public Safety. He is also an internationally known speaker, author, and lecturer who served in various capacities of Law Enforcement in the state of California.
ELIGIBILITY – STUDENTS MUST:
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) semester credit hours [or nine (9) quarter credit hours] of associate degree, college-level coursework at the time of application.
- Be a Phi Theta Kappa member in good standing.
- Hold a minimum of a 3.50 cumulative GPA out of a possible 4.0 on all college-level coursework at the time of application.
- No courses can be marked as incomplete.
- Have completed at least 50 percent of coursework in an associate degree public safety program at a regionally accredited college by June.
- Eligible public safety programs include: Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, Criminology, or Law.
- NOT be a pre-major or certificate student.
- Hold temporary or permanent residency in the country of the college the student is attending OR must possess a visa considered appropriate by the college.
- Please see our Articles Section for acceptable documents verifying proof of citizenship.
The application process is currently closed. It will reopen in the spring of 2022.
Alysia Oswald | Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College | Minnesota