How To Apply?
Alumni Award Entry Forms are available now at my.ptk.org.
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2022
Distinguished Alumni Association Awards
The Distinguished Alumni Association Awards recognize alumni associations (community-based, region-based, or senior institution-based) that have been exemplary in meeting the mission of Phi Theta Kappa and conducting outstanding programs for the benefit of Phi Theta Kappa members.
- Phi Theta Kappa’s Distinguished Alumni Association and finalists will be recognized at PTK Catalyst.
- Attendance at PTK Catalyst is strongly encouraged but not required for nomination or consideration for this award.
Alumni Hall of Honor
The Alumni Hall of Honor recipients are selected based on the alumni’s positive impact on chapters, the region, and individual Phi Theta Kappa members.
- Phi Theta Kappa chapters and regions are encouraged to recognize supportive alumni by nominating them for the Alumni Award of Appreciation. A chapter advisor, on behalf of the chapter, may nominate one alumnus annually, and a regional coordinator, on behalf of the region, may nominate one alumnus annually.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Nominees must have Phi Theta Kappa alumni status for at least three years.
- Affiliation with an Alumni Association is NOT required to be nominated.
- An alumnus may only receive this award once.
- An Alumni Advisory Board Member may not be nominated for this award during their term of service.
- Previous recipients of the Alumni Appreciation Award and the Board of Directors Alumni Award will be legacy additions to the Hall of Honor.