Hurst Review NCLEX Scholarship
The Hurst Review NCLEX® Scholarship recognizes Phi Theta Kappa members enrolled in nursing degree programs. The program awards up to 25 scholarships of $250 to cover the NCLEX® exam fee and a passcode for a free subscription to the premier Hurst NCLEX® Review. The scholarship program will open twice a year, in the spring and in the fall.
Scholarship for Students in Nursing Programs
Eligibility – Students MUST:
- Be currently enrolled in a NURSING degree program.
- Be a Phi Theta Kappa member in good standing.
- Phi Theta Kappa alumni are eligible if currently in good standing with their nursing program and left their PTK chapter in good standing.
- Be eligible to take the NCLEX® exam in the semester following the award.
- Hold temporary or permanent residency in the country of the college the student is attending OR must possess a visa considered appropriate by the college.
- Please see our Articles Section for acceptable documents verifying proof of citizenship.
- Financial need, demonstration of career goals, academic rigor and community service may be considered in the selection of scholarship recipients.
Hurst Review Services’ proven step-by-step approach to NCLEX preparation begins by reviewing core content, developing clinical judgment, critical thinking and application skills. Hurst teaches testing strategies specific to the NCLEX®, followed by realistic practice exams including detailed rationales and strategies. Hurst’s course is facilitated at U.S. and Canadian schools of nursing or online. hurstreview.com